Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Archives

Working through my archives after long last sorting things into several categories. This is the first time in a long time that I am able to visualize my archives in large chunks. The categories are: philatelic literature, mail art, postal history, art projects ephemera, stamps and artistamps. Luckily working in the basement allows me an escape from the heat here in Chicago this month. I also hope to integrate some things that have been left out in the garage (I have a lot of archives). While a few things are getting weeded out, it's really more about organization. I even have stamps at my Dad's house, and I'll have to reintegrate those things back so I can get a sense of the whole thing. Last night I spent time going through some large piles of mail art. Finally, finally, finally.