Thursday, January 12, 2012

First post of the new year. Lots of new stuff going on. Finished another successful semester teaching Realtime 3D: Modeling/Animation at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and Media Theory and Design at Columbia College Chicago. I started working for Worldwide Tech Services in December - I am now taking apart laptops and desktops (and putting them back together) on my non-teaching days. Lots of colorful stories there, working with customers in their places of business and homes. I'll be teaching Virtual Worlds Concepts in the Interactive Arts and Media department at Columbia College Chicago starting next week. Yoona Ha, a graduate student in journalism at Northwestern University has written a piece that mentions my work: published here and here. Fluxfest Chicago is coming again early next month!